How to Play Silyx
The objective in Silyx is to rotate pipes to connect them all together without any loops or cycles. We find that this game stretches your mind in new directions.
- Click or tap a tile to rotate it.
- Right-click, long-click, or long-tap a tile to lock it from rotating. Do it again to unlock the tile.
Strategy and Hints:
- There might be more than one solution to a puzzle. All that matters is that you properly connect the piping with no loops or cycles.
- Feeling stumped? Move on to another area. Connecting pipes in an adjacent area helps propel you to the goal, because eventually, all pipes connect back to each other. Neighboring clusters of piping can provide valuable clues towards a solution.
- Work from the edges and other obvious connections. When you are absolutely certain that a tile has to be in its current rotation, lock it as a reminder to yourself.